TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL LoginTEASE Login

Can my testing center provide me with a copy of my certificate?

No, the Texas Education Agency is the only entity authorized to issue certificates in the state of Texas. When a test taker successfully completes the subject area tests required by any single provider, the Texas Education Agency will issue a State of Texas Certificate of High School Equivalency. The certificate will be emailed in a PDF file to the email address used to register for the exam.
Duplicate copies can then be purchased from the Texas Certificate/Transcript Search.

Have more questions? Submit a request