TEA logo TEA Website Contact TEA Sign Up For Updates TEA Secure ApplicationsTEAL LoginTEASE Login

How can I have a sealed copy of my certificate and scores mailed to a college?

TEA no longer sends certificates or verifications to colleges or universities via mail, fax, or email.  For a college or university to officially verify certificates of high school equivalency and scores, please instruct them to visit the Texas Certificate/Transcript Search.

Have more questions? Submit a request