As an educator or paraprofessional, you may access your TEA ID number by logging into your Texas Education Agency-Login (TEAL) account at https://pryor.tea.state.tx.us/.
After you log into TEAL, your TEA ID number is displayed on the main page under the blue “Educator” link near the gold star.
If you do not see the blue Educator link, your TEAL account may not be linked to your Educator Certification Online System (ECOS) account.
To link your TEAL and ECOS accounts, follow the steps below:
(For illustrated instructions, click the link below to open the document and begin on page 8:
- Log in to TEAL at https://pryor.tea.state.tx.us/.
- In the Self-Service menu on the left, click My Application Accounts.
- Click Request New Account.
- In the pop-up window, select ECOS Educator.
- On the next screen, enter your Social Security number (or temporary P Number) or TEA ID number and birth year twice, and click Create. If the linking is successful, a confirmation message is displayed at the top of the screen.
- On the Self-Service menu, click Access Applications. You should now see the blue “Educator” link above your TEA ID Number.
- Click the blue “Educator” link to access your online certification records and perform related tasks in ECOS.
- In ECOS, you will be prompted to update your profile information. Complete updates if needed, and click Continue to save changes.
The ECOS main page displays “What’s Available Online” and you can use the menu on the left to access those functions.