Certificate of High School Equivalency (TxCHSE)
Browse through the Frequently Asked Questions or click Submit a Request to submit your question to TEA.
- ★ Who do I contact if the Texas Certificate/Transcript Search did not find my record?
- ★ How do I verify or purchase a certificate if I am a third party?
- ★ How do I get a duplicate copy of my certificate of high school equivalency?
- How can my college or employer verify my certificate and scores?
- How can I have a sealed copy of my certificate and scores mailed to a college?
- How can I get a copy of my certificate and scores mailed to me?
FAQs - Certificate Search (GED, HiSET, TASC)
- ★ How do I submit 16 or 17-year-old eligibility documentation?
- ★ Can a 16 or 17-year-old take the high school equivalency exams in Texas?
- ★ Can we submit the old forms through the new helpdesk ticketing system?
- I’m 16 or 17. Have I been approved to test?
- I’m 16 or 17. Can I submit my own forms?
- How do I find my GED, HiSET or TASC Candidate ID?
FAQs - 16 & 17-year-old Exception Requests
- ★ I currently have a File ID. Can I have my social security number added to my record?
- ★ I tested prior to 1/1/2014. How do I correct or change my name, date of birth or social security number?
- ★ I tested after 1/1/2014. How do I correct or change my name, date of birth or social security number?
FAQs - Personal Information Changes/Corrections
- ★ How do I become a high school equivalency testing center?
FAQs - Test Center Inquiries
FAQs - High School Equivalency Program (HSEP)/Options Program
- Certificate Search (for self)
- Certificate Search (third party)
- Certificate Print Error
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number