16 & 17-year-old Exception Requests FAQs
Click on an article below for quick solutions to the most frequently asked questions.
- ★ How do I submit 16 or 17-year-old eligibility documentation?
- ★ Can a 16 or 17-year-old take the high school equivalency exams in Texas?
- ★ Can we submit the old forms through the new helpdesk ticketing system?
- I’m 16 or 17. Have I been approved to test?
- I’m 16 or 17. Can I submit my own forms?
- How do I find my GED, HiSET or TASC Candidate ID?
- How do I get a court order?